No Derek Chauvin Thread?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Apr 7, 2021.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

The Wire

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Man fuck george floyd

Frogleg likes this.
  3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I think the entire police force should resign in the entire state of MN. Fuck MN. Let the damn place burn.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

What if you tap another car from behind, but his neck and spinal cord are so brittle and fragile from abusing a crazy designer drug that his neck breaks and he dies? A rear end that most anyone else would walk away from. Your action led to his death but are you really responsible?

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That is why the capital murder charge is complete bullshit. A buddy comes to you and says "hey bro, can I borrow your car for an hour or so" you say yes and he goes and robs a liquor store and kills the clerk in the process. Guess what you just won? A fucking capital murder charge.

Chauvin was a victim of the situation. Did he need to be such a dick in the process...of course not but he nor his actions killed that thug. The world is a better place without good ol george who died from eating all that fentanyl. The cop never had a chance as it turns out. Change venue and get the appeal going.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the media and politicians are so cowardly with the way they spoke about this. they portrayed is as if anything other than guilty was a travesty. jurors were in an position where all of society was being told that unless they find him guilty they have enabled racism for a whole country. surely for a jury not finding him guilty was a dangerous thing to do personally.

it would be great if a juror spoke out and said something like : "i found him guilty. i had to. maybe he was guilty. but i was in a position where i felt personally at risk and had no choice" and then a mistrail could be declared.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Poor Dook, Never had a chance

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Only problem then is you would be a racist and canceled. Kind of like any juror that felt compelled in their heart to acquit. You know the were thinking about their name being leaked, then losing their job. Not to mention the pressure of being 'responsible' for all of all the riots.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats true and i think this is a tragic case of mob rule

fanatic likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood