No Derek Chauvin Thread?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Apr 7, 2021.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I hope he gets the appeal

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that cops like to kill blacks is a lie spread by democrats and the chinese. a very dangerous lie. but they dont care. they create an antagonistic relationship between people and cops and dont care.

everything the BLM movement is based on is a lie.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I'm really afraid to ask but can't stop myself - Where does "democrats and Chinese" come from

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the chinese amplify and spread misinformation in the US. especially anything involving racial disharmony. like if a black guy is shot by a cop, an army of chinese will post it to twitter, upvote each other, and push it into public consciousness. white guys get shot by cops too. white guys get knees to the neck as well. white guys get asphyxiated to death by cops. chinese dont amplify that. dems and chinese let that pass. by selectively amplifying certain stories they create racial disharmony. they invented, for example, the anti-asian hate crime wave by amplifying stories of homeless people punching asians. homeless people tend to punch everyone. they are fucking insane. they also had their minions report a million false hate crimes and slurs to create false stats indicating a racial hate crime wave. this was to deflect from their culpability with the virus. because trump said the virus was chinese, the trump derangement syndrome media was all too happy to help the chinese. another example, a guilty pervert shot up the massage parlors he loved too much. they (chinese and dems) portrayed it as racial hate. it wasnt.

also remember, modern journalists are lazy. they get news from twitter. news provided by the chinese. news is considered important to the extent it gets traction on social media. which is managed by the chinese. my twitter icon is a taiwan flag. i get reported constantly and have to appeal to get re-instated.

the chinese want to spread the idea that an open multicultural democracy like the US is doomed to anger and violence and ultimate will fail. they want to advance the idea that an authoritarian ethnostate keep people happy and in line.

the chinese massively manipulate our media. they dictate what our movies can and cant have in them, they amplify and diminish certain stories and narratives. they intimidate those that dont play along. disney, for example, or the NBA, these folks are totlaly compromised.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese-secret-police-indictments-justice-department/

they just arrested some of the guys doing the intimidating.

again there is no systemic racism problem with our police. its a lie. repeat. a lie.

https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/p...-analysis-racial-differences-police-use-force

its an invention of, as i said, democrats and their chinese allies.

thanks for asking. stay curious and you will learn.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Brave or foolish????

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village