No matter what happens tonight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by djrnno, Oct 20, 2007.

1. djrnno

djrnno Founding Member

I think that we will never win a national championship with Miles as HC , This team and last yrs team had more talent than almost any team in the country but it is the MOST un-discplined poorly coached team i have seen at lsu in a long long time Mental mistakes over and over again at least 3 or 4 times a game they look confused . Poor Poor playcalling this yr AND last yr .Miles is a good recruiter but an awful head coach

1 person likes this.
  2. Purple Reign

Purple Reign Founding Member

I don't know if he is awful, but I keep saying the decisions they make are baffling at best. I am not confident in this staff. However, be prepared to be flamed on this board for your comment.......just not from me.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

These teams are no less disciplined than any team Saban ever fielded. To say we'll never win an NC is kinda foolish considering we are knocking on the door now and have finished in the top 5 the last 2 years. For the Pete's sake the man has gone 29-5 in the SEC. That is phenomenal no matter how great our talent level is.

4. covtowntiger

covtowntiger Founding Member

You have got to be kidding me. I truly believe that a lot of people on this board have no idea what they are talking about. Any national championship is going to be with a well coached team, but also a lucky team. Most people here consider Miles a failure if he doesn't when a NC. Come on, his record smokes Nick Sabans and if you ask me he appears to be a lot more hands on with game decisions. Granted he has some issues, but show me a coach who doesn't. People always blame mental mistakes on the coach, what is he supposed to do hold their hands, and I guess if the Patriots or offsides they should fire bellichick. I am not trying to be rude but you don't have this kind of record by "winging" it. Remember your comment after the NCgame.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I am so sick of people that cannot possibly enjoy the best run of LSU football in history. It won't be this way forever, so we'd better savor it now the best we can.

Just give in and have fun.

1 person likes this.
  6. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

It could be in 5.. 10.. 15 years but we'll have a bad streak and we'll look back on Les as "the good old days".

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

18 game winning streak at home, best in school history, and better than Saban ever did. I think the season ticket holders will settle for that.

8. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Well said. And very true. :eek:ldskule:

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Watching something like what just happened makes me realize that anything I thought I knew about football ain't shoot. I feel about as out of it now as I did against UK when we won the Bluegrass Miracle game. How could we let the clock almost expire? I welcome the bye week, these past few weeks have been too much.

10. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

No football for me next weekend. I'm going fishing for four days and try to get my heart back on track. :eek:ldskule:

1 person likes this.