No one with any sense can defend Miles anymore!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Vega$$ainT

Vega$$ainT Founding Member

Let's see, between poor play calling, too many stupid penalties, dropped passes, and the worst 2 minute offense for 2 years in a row, I would say that most of the blame is on coaching.

eric

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

THIS! he is the same lack of ability coach that couldnt manage the clock or plays last year. and the year before... etc.

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

I am surprised that people are surprised.

They are going over it on ESPN, you will see this all week. I would have rather a loss and not had all that crap at the end, that is just down right Pee Wee league.

4. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

Hell LaSalleAve said I made his IQ drop a few points because I said that most of LSU’s victories so for this year have felt more like defeats than victories. Does anyone else feel like this victory against Tennessee feels more like a defeat than a victory? Am I the only one? He’ll probably come on here later and claim that I made his IQ drop even farther and then praise Miles with a straight face for being 5 and 0 in the next breath.

5. MVice

MVice Freshman

Just my opinion, but who evers decision it was to put Jefferson back in on the last 2 plays should be FIRED immediately!!!!! And if it wasn't Miles, he should be fired for letting it happen.. What a F***ind idiot!!!!

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Its not some much putting JJ in, or his clock management today, or his clock management in a couple games last yr, or his inability to recruit QB's after 4 tries, or his in ability to reign in a poor OC, or his witty comments to the media, its the whole PACKAGE that just PROVES he is cluless.

"Whats your plan for the second half Coach MIles?"

Miles.." We're going to play our asses off"

he wasnt being cute, he wasnt hiding any plan that he didnt want the media to know. THAT WAS HIS PLAN. not a bad plan if you have some X's and O's to go along with it...... BUT thats literally all he has. NO PLAN just a PEP talk.

7. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

You know, I don't know if it feels more like a loss....or that we simply were given the W and didn't earn it. The UT penalty did not cause the clock management or fumbled snap. We were given the gift of a second chance to win it....It surely doesn't feel like we BEAT UT.

8. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

No one with any sense can defend Lee after using our last timeout AFTER getting a delay of game penalty.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm here right now, and I don't give a damn, a win never feels like a loss. We found a starting quarterback. We are 5-0, so suck it dude. If you are that much of a miserable human being, then go kill yourself, and await your virgins ahab.

10. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Wow... When SabanFan leaves the wagon, you know you're not long for this place Les.