No respect for s.e.c tailbacks obviously

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TIGRIS PANTHERA, Dec 6, 2012.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

When I first saw you post this thread the other day my first thought was you were trying to instigate another Bama conspiracy type thread. I've seen one person with a habit of using periods with abbreviations like exampled here with S.E.C. vs what's normally written as SEC. You've done that, and been questioned about it, here with schools like Ole Miss and using O.M.

The point this thread was posted just minutes after that one certainly added to the suspicion.

I set that aside but now I do want to pose a question.

I do find it odd you'd include Copeland as someone purposefully omitted. Perhaps you just chose a bad example considering there have to be at least five guys on the LSU roster with more rushing yards this year?

If there was an example of a guy that deserved recognition it would be Hill. Watching him this season I thought many a time "I can see why Bama was recruiting him." But, Hill didn't deserve to be included in the conversations about Doak Walker award just like Yeldon didn't either.

LSU's running attack this year was done as a group. You won't find conversations or suggestions about any of the Tiger running backs when you have three or four guys carrying the load.

Anyway, Copeland being omitted is to ensure recruits select a school? If that were truly the case, one would point out he had less than 100 yards on the season from his position IF a school were recruiting a FB with promises of a good number of carries.

Then there's that small issue about UGA and UA not having difficulty recruiting running backs considering the amount of talent there is coming out of the high school ranks yearly.

Odd thread...

b_leblanc and LSUTiga like this.
  2. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

Let me be candid with you Terry I know you. I can't stand anything about you, your state or your university or Penn State (your boyfriends). You IMO should be banned from participating in college sports permanently. What you think about anything is irrelevant to anything I value in any way shape or form. I consider your state to be redneck hicks who'd cheat the pope if you could figure out a way to do so.

Tiger_fan likes this.
  3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

So you're saying I was right?

CaptainTide likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dang, sounds like you're having a hard time with Bama's success. Sucks, I know. Believe me, it's not easy for me to swallow either.

I don't know YOU but I CAN tell you that Terry is classy. You...not so much, apparently.

5. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

Posts like this make message board fun to read. I literally busted out laughing reading this :)

6. LSUTiga

Yeah most people love posts like that when it's not about them/their team/State, etc.

7. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

I'll freely admit it is a hardline but they are corrupt.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

Well I certainly can't disagree with that statement.

Much classier way to express it too. ;)

Terry is, unfortunately, a Bama fan. Other than that he's okay.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Have you noticed that the only people who use "redneck hick" as an insult are redneck hicks?

10. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

What's wrong with being a redneck hick?