No second round pick

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Rolan, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

ESPN reporting we are not getting our second round pick back. Man I thought I couldn't hate Goodell more, he keeps proving me wrong.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Fuck that guy. You'd think he'd offer it as a goodwill gesture to the city and Saints fans, but he's a colossal ass. I hope somebody spits in his food while he's down here.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm sure they will do much worse than that. Losing a 2nd round pick hurts. Probably the best value round of the draft.

4. fanatic

Exactly. He's pissed because his former boss rescinded all of the player suspensions he handed down, so he's got to continue finding a way to stick in to them. An a$$hole with a power trip equals no self esteem.

Cajun Sensation and shane0911 like this.
  5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I read an article where he admitted to narcing people out in high school and college for underage drinking and smoking weed. Then he bragged about it.

If that doesn't tell you what kind of a fucking dickbag this mf'er is......

6. fanatic

Wow.. I'm not surprised by that, but it is kind of fucked up that he's that kind of person. There's probably someone out there right now that could have been successful on some level, but their life was negatively impacted forever or they were kicked out of school just because he got his kicks being a dick.

7. fanatic

I caught part of a press conference he was giving last night on Sportscenter and he was asked how he'd been treated so far while in N.O. He praised the people of New Orleans for their hospitality and said, with a straight face, that he's never felt more welcome in a city at any time since he's been commissioner. Either he's a bald faced liar or he's been very sheltered during his stay. Probably a both. It's not like he's going to be hobnobbing with the tourists in the quarter or hanging up in uptown with the locals. The highfalutin circles he runs in, where everyone kisses his ass, hasn't afforded him to opportunity to get a true tasted of how the people in the city feel about him.