No, you care much to enter the fray.....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Biggles, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

and continue this conversation...

Tom is what he is....

It's fun to watch the "masses" chase his tires...

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Sorry this should be in the "How'd the Lefties do Tom?" thread....

Life's too short to chase tires......

3. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

Tom is what he is

well damn, I guess that can be said for everyone. Good point Biggles. John Muhammed is what he is guys. Sadaam Hussein is what he is. Let us learn to accept them for who they are and learn to love all of their little idiosyncracies. Freaking brilliant. Instead of calling a spade a spade, you choose to make excuses for his behavior and turn it around on us. I mainly ignored Tom until his behavior was directed at me, and it offended me. He shows his ass and leaves himself open, damn right I feel strongly enough about him to take a shot. And it speaks volumes that so many others do as well. It has nothing to do with cowardice. I have never backed down from an argument with him and neither has MJ. But it is so fitting for you with you limp-wristed "everyone is different, everyone is good" philosophy to excuse his behavior and turn it around on us (us being nearly everyone who comes across Tom). You can agree with his opinions. I dont see how anyone could agree with his behavior. In your world, maybe everyone is right in their own little way and is entitled to exist in their own little niche. In mine when someone like Tom comes along, it's pretty damn clear what he is and how to handle him. But defend the animal if you wish. Even mad dogs deserve love in your world. In mine they get kicked.

4. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

So you don't care....

But you write me an epic on why I'm wrong...?

I'll make it easy for you:

90% of Tom's posts are yankin the right-neck chains....
    LSUMJ is a coward.....
    And you do care....

5. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

im a coward?
    how?
    i have an email for everyone to see, i respond to every question asked of me
    i dont back down from any challenges or call others incompetent

what is brave about posting predictions online? esp when you arent brave enough to come back and admit you were wrong? what courage does it take to post without allowing people to email you?

6. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

You specifically waited until after the elections

(and the results were in) to attack....

Discourse before the contest...?
    Attempt at your own predictions...?
    Nah, just a cheap shot after the fact.....

Now perhaps you can evolve into something other than chasing tires.....

7. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

Sorry, I forgot

any post that takes issue with you that is longer than a paragraph in length is an "epic" and shows a pathetic obsession with you. This automatically overrides every point made in the post, because by taking issue with you and describing why in detail indicates a pathological obsession with you Biggles. I must learn to post like this

So sorry..........
    Go chase tires.........
    So sad..............
    Yes you do...........

Are these brief, often times cryptic, posts an attempt to seem disaffected and intelligent? Let us all post like Biggles. You should write a book "How to make an obscure point (?) in 8 words or less". Now let me drop the sarcasm. Tom is an ass. This is undeniable. Tom has proved countless times that he is a coward by dodging discussions which dont suit him. Only a fool would deny this. Let me make it simple for you. Because Tom acts like an ass, and because Tom exhibits behavior in discussion (dodging issues, never admitting he is wrong) that I refuse to respect, I choose to rub his nose in shit as often as possible. Im not the exception to the rule here. Im sure MJ and the countless others who cant stand Tom feel the same way for the same reasons. But keep defending the animal. Self destruct on this tangent. It's about time someone self-destructs on here. It's so much fun to watch.

8. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

young tigre....

never mentioned obsession.
    We know who is obsessed w/me...

My post was to MJ not you. It's an Internet forum....

Have a beer on me....