Nobody is happy after Game 1....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengaleze, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Bengaleze

Bengaleze Founding Member

...as I have been visiting other sites, normally AU, GA, FL. and AR, I have noticed that most of them are not happy with their game one look either. I know FL hasn't played yet, but the others all seem to be focusing on areas of weakness, such as nobodies running on their def. etc....... I'm not saying that they looked as bad as we did, but they didn't play the caliber of opponent we did either. Everyone has just cause for expectation and for lamentation, but I'll still live and die with Saban. I'm not worried about QB, or our speed, or OL or Corey Webster missing tackles. Saban's teams ALWAYS improve as the year goes on. Also, if your life revolves around LSU football, get the purple pill, it's gonna be a wild ride this year.

2. Gandalf

Gandalf Founding Member

Yeah, I noticed that too, but the boys over on the Vols message boards are pretty geeked. They think they're back. I have to admit they played a hell of a game. Those lines O and D both are very good. Ainge looked like the real deal.

3. donut2001

donut2001 Founding Member

not that they couldn't be back, but they played a non bcs conf. team in their home place, it will take more convincing for me

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

A couple days after the fact, I for one am actually elated that LSU got a win this past weekend!! This game reminds me of Va Tech a couple of years back. In that game LSU looked bad early on and it only got worse as the day went on. In this game LSU found a way to win.

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

AND

It showed Saban problems that would have arose against the WAR Chickens and if that happens we would have been in a very deep hole. I just feel really bad for the OSu fans to travel all that way to lose like that.

I'm also sorry I keep calling them Ducks