(Non LSU) Vince Young's Wonderlic Score= 6 out of 50 (!!)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Feb 26, 2006.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

As long as he can read defenses, I doubt many GM's, for the most part, care how smart he is off the field.

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I said something along those lines and got ripped with negative rep points.... Some "Saints fans" are sensitive....

3. MCab

MCab Founding Member

The world's smartest animal is a squirrel in a tree. The world's dumbest animal is a squirrel on the ground. For all we know, he may not have really cared about passing an irrelavant test like this. How many mensans know what plays and formations work against a cover 3 defence?

Reminds me of a guy I knew in high school, who was really into heavy metal. We were taking the ACT, and knowing that time was running out and that he was quite stumped, he started marking "A-C-D-C-A-C-D-C. . ."

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

In the early 70's the same stuff went around about Terry Bradshaw. He had to go to Tech casue he didn't have the grades to go to LSU. After a couple of rough seasons in Pittsburg, some called him a bust.

After his first Super Bowl win, his Dad said he passed his NFL final exam. Then he won 3 more SB.

I see Vince Young interviews here in Tx all the time, and he seems fine to me. I haven't heard from anyone who really knows him, but I'm pulling for him to do well. He's from a poor family here in Houston, I think his father is in jail. His mother is very religous, and he is close to his mother and an uncle has been a big influence on his life.

I wish the young man the best.

5. MeauxJeaux

MeauxJeaux Founding Member

lol
    No negative rep points here. That's just funny.
    :hihi:

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Touche'.:lol:

7. MCab

MCab Founding Member

Now wait a minute, are you saying Aaron Brook's score was similar? For all we know, maybe he scored perfect and should've been designing nanomachines all this time . . .

8. tigersaints

tigersaints Founding Member

I don't think his stock would drop too much, I mean stuff like that he can learn, and he's going to HAVE to learn how to play in the NFL anyways. You can't teach raw talent, but you can teach the other things such as reading defenses and such. (but that is pretty embarassing though:lol:)

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

How would he play in Tiger Stadium?

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

well, we assume he's not the sharpest tool in the shed so he might take a wrong turn on the way to the dome and end up at TS:hihi: ......