NOPD to be taught sensitivity by Nation of Islam.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mystikalilusion, Jun 14, 2005.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

'Should' have, huh? Well you 'should' have just comprehended how I did answer in a factual manner and 'should' not have told me how I 'should' have answered. You 'should' avoid these arguments in the future if you're just going to resort to telling people how they 'should' have answered.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

thats nice and boring and stupid.

all i really care about is the issue i was discussing, which is how people blindly follow their party. including you, except in two cases you abandon individual freedom as a guiding principle. i think people tend to not think think some issues through so they just take whatever opinion the party gives them.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

If you want to discuss it, fine. You know I am down. But insisting on how I adopt my political philosophies has no place in a 'discussion'.

I agree with your last statement, but you're a fool if you've dealt with me this much and still classify me as one of the people who doesn't think the issues through. I've already explained to you why I am a Libertarian (capitol 'L'), and that I haven't always been one. You refuse to accept it because of some overriding urgency to label me as one of these 'blind folk'. And that's fine, just don't expect me to go into further detail or grace you with subsequent discussion on those particular issues.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

hey, that is super.