Nope...nothing to see here (damning liberal tomfoolery)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Oct 18, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Hell, who does?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That's gonna look really good if he wins.

American President on trial for raping a 13 year old. But we have to remember he is right about everything. She must have deserved it.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Jane Doe's integrity is already called into question in another ongoing trial.

http://abc7.com/news/derrick-roses-attorney-calls-jane-doe-the-shot-caller/1561691/

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It wasn't a sidestep. I must be slipping here if I have to point out my point.....gotdamn. The story is ridiculous....for both of them. I don't believe that either WJC or DT were involved with Epstein. Moving on...

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

The Feds don't think the 'story' is ridiculous
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

.....A federal judge in New York has ordered counsel for Donald Trump and the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein to appear in court along with the attorney for a woman referred to only as “Jane Doe” who alleges the Republican presidential nominee raped her when she was 13...Judge Ronnie Abrams has slated an initial status conference in the civil lawsuit for 16 December in a New York district court.....

"Moving on",.. as in, "I will see no evil" ?

Face it,.. Donald Trump should not be President

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Neither should have Obama yet you voted for that anti-American disgusting pos twice.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams? The same Ronnie Abrams whose brother is uber lib Dan Abrams? The same Ronnie Abrams who was appointed by Obama? The same Ronnie Abrams whose husband is Greg Andres....who received a huge retainer from Goldman Sachs and that Goldman Sachs is a huge, long term client at Davis Polk and the Judge’s husband is a partner at the firm. Per the sampling below, deals totaling over $9 billion have been handled by Davis Polk on behalf of Goldman Sachs in just the past two years? That Ronnie Abrams? The one who ruled on a Wall Street case that benefited her husband's company?

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/05/a-mangled-case-of-justice-on-wall-street/

As a reminder...
    "Canon 2A of the Code of Conduct for U.S. Judges mandates that:. “An appearance of impropriety occurs when reasonable minds, with knowledge of all the relevant circumstances disclosed by a reasonable inquiry, would conclude that the judge’s honesty, integrity, impartiality, temperament, or fitness to serve as a judge is impaired. Public confidence in the judiciary is eroded by irresponsible or improper conduct by judges. A judge must avoid all impropriety and appearance of impropriety. This prohibition applies to both professional and personal conduct. A judge must expect to be the subject of constant public scrutiny and accept freely and willingly restrictions that might be viewed as burdensome by the ordinary citizen.”

That Ronnie Abrams? That bitch isn't fit to judge anyone.

America shouldn't have to choose between either of them. But the fact that you are more worried about his current issues than Hillary selling this country out for her own financial gain is really facking sad.

8. GiantDuckFan

Well, I'm not perfect,..

McCain or Romney might have worked out ok,.. but Sarah Palin as VP,.. yikes.

yet, with respect to "Canon 2A of the Code of Conduct for U.S. Judges",.. she remains a Federal Judge

I'm most concerned about Trump's total lack of judgement,.. him leading the United States,.. fuck, he can't even control his own mouth,.. America's leading Diplomat,.. holy shit, Trump would be horrible, the worst, he'd make a complete and utter fool of himself,.. and us
    It is really facking sad, but Hillary is by far the better choice

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

There, now we can agree

StaceyO likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

A better choice for America