North Korea Jacking with us

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Deceks7, Jul 4, 2006.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Alot has changed since the Korean War. China's economic stability is based on trade with the U.S. The Chinese want to be a super power and they can't be one without America. While they can't be trusted they know that their stability will be hampered by a strained relationship with us.

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

We'll see. I'd like to just get this war over with. It's going to happen sooner or later anyway. I believe that we will be fighting china along with N. Korea.

salty's plan:

1. Establish a large peace keeping force in Iraq. Key words are "peace keeping".

2. Invade, and destroy, Iran

3. At the same time, nuke china and invade N. Korea.

Since we can't have it my way, we should just invade and destroy n. korea. The chinese will come back across the border, so we'll get to destroy them also.

3. LSUsupaFan

Yikes. Here's to hoping the President and the Pentagon don't base militry strategy on what they read on Tigerforums.

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Maybe they should take it into consideration. Politics doesn't play a role in my strategic thought processes.

Take them out now while we still can.

5. LSUsupaFan

It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with being a poor strategy. Why keep a large peace keeping force in Iraq? I assume you want to use these troops to invade Iran, but that isn't a smart idea. The Iraq-Iran border is rocky and mountanious. It would be hella impossible to move our armor in. It would be much easier to invade from Afgainistan from a topography persepective. And why get involved in a tussle with China at all? They have done nothing provocative, and are very unlikely to do so. They like our money way to much to push our buttons. Just because they have the capacity for nuclear war doesn't mean they have the stomach for it. And besides even the most generous estimates make their stockpile about a tenth the size of ours. Not to mention their navy sucks. I mean Brazil has more carrier capacity than the slant eyes.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

No, the peace keeping force is meant to hold the damn place together while we focus elsewhere. Do you really think that I don't understand the lay of the land in the middle east?

I'd like to see Iran go down for future security reasons. They do not impose a direct threat to us at the moment. They are, however, causing us some considerable problems in Iraq.

Your comments about china and their outlook towards us are laughable. They despise us. They fear us. They hate us. They would like nothing more than to see us fail. They fully understand that we shall one day clash again. I wish more people here did also.

We cannot talk about war in NK without also talking about china. They go hand in hand.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Also, who in the hell do you think is so rich in china? It sure isn't the people. It's a communist state. Most of the money made from exports goes to pay for better weapons and to train more troops.

8. LSUsupaFan

Ok, that was my misunderstanding. But still why a peace keeping force? Why can't the Iraqis provide their own security? No need to spread ourselves anymore thin.

I would too, but their are other alternatives to invasion. Why not support the pro-western, pro-democracy groups that already exist in the country and let them ignite their own revoloution.

That was probably true 50 years ago, but times have changed. What are you basing this on besides your gut? We are China's largest trading partner, and without us they aren't much of anything. They know it. They have nothing to gain by attempting to destroy us. They have much to gain in supporting our intrests.

Again what are you basing this on? And when have we ever clashed in the past?

I agree we cannot talk war with North Korea without discussing China, but we don't have to worry about them as the enemy.

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

See vietnam.

Doesn't work. Waste of time. We do it, or it doesn't get done.

You're not serious. Are you? We killed almost a million of them in the early 50's. Right here is where I should just stop. You're telling me that you didn't know that we fought the chinese? The only damn reason that there is a NK is because of the chinese, and russia. Please tell me you're not serious.

What the hell are they teaching you kids in college now-a-days?

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

SALTY FOR PRESIDENT!

I'm tired of these useless sub-human f'ers thinking they have the right to screw with us. Enough of it. We have the money, dedicate enough of it to eradicating the species that would do us harm. And no, I'm not being sarcastic.