North Korea Jacking with us

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Deceks7, Jul 4, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Oh, there were a lot of bullet points above, with Salty schooling Supa. I agree with Salty on all points, just in case you give a soccer.

Seriously, the minute we're ignorant of the past is the very second that we will repeat it -- and not with a favorable end.

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I was alluding to the fact that they deny involvement in the conflict to this day, but nevermind.

3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

No they don't. Do you want me to post their "official" casualty reports? I've got them right here if you do. Just say the word. When have they denied fighting us in korea? Whatever.

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I guess they don't call it the "Forgotten War" for nothing.

5. LSUsupaFan

It is my understanding that the PVA was not the official army of China and their involvement in the Korean war was not an act of the Chinese government. Is this incorrect? It allowed China to be involved without offcially being involved.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Over 2 million troops come over from china, with tanks, heavy machine guns, and artillary, but you think that their government didn't send them. :dis:

7. LSUsupaFan

No. My point is that the Chinese government still denies involvement in the war. Their claim is that the People's Volunteer Army was not the People's Liberation Army which was the army of the Chinese government.

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Whatever. It is obvious from your post above that you didn't even know that we had fought the chinese in the past. Your google knowledge, from the last 10 minutes, can not cover that up. Your attempt to save face is amusing. You people like to talk about policies, and how we should do this and that, but in reality you have no clue what the hell is going on in the world.

Go back to defending why we should have more national wildlife preserves. Better yet, go find a Korean War Vet and tell him that he didn't fight the chinese army, that it was only some volunteer army not backed by their government. Make sure your dental plan is paid up.

9. LSUsupaFan

My Grandfather says hello.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

1961 Mutual Security Treaty between NK and china....

But, there is no reason to believe that china would step in AGAIN to help NK. Nope, none whatsoever.