Not much difference from last week

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerBrit, Oct 10, 2010.

1. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

Sloppy play - I disagree that there was a LOT of sloppy play. In contrast to the last few games, the plays looked much better performed. Costly mistakes, yes, a few. Still, not enough to hurt them as bad this time. I'd say a lot of that stuff IS getting cleaned up when you look over the last few games.

Play calling / go for two - The play calling was MUCH better this game, though, not without a few duds. My only issue with this was putting Lee in to hand-off to Ridley. I can understand the logic behind it, but it wasn't working out the way the probably planned. And, as for the "go for two" comment. I disagree again. They made the right decision there. If they had kicked for the extra point they would have still been in the same boat.

All in all, and contrary to others' thoughts on the clock management and play calling in this game... I thought it was all much improved, and thats enough for me. Fortunately for the Tigers, it was enough for the win against a ranked team on their turf. Half of you here thought they wouldn't win this game (myself included... well, I said I thought they would win, but I had my doubts and kept them to myself). It was a fun game to watch, and showed even more improvement. So I say again... Florida DOES bleed. And apparently, so does Bama. Keep the faith folks... the Tigers will be 7-0 after next week. :)
    :geaux: