Not sure which Miles assistants are coming, but they'll be here 3 years (link)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by philter, Jan 2, 2005.

1. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Is it the majority opinion that if Muschamp is retained we will feel alot better about this HC then if we have to "start over"?

2. philter

philter Founding Member

You may be right they are bored, but will they be better? It is very often the case that when a system is simplified, players play better. They don't have to think as much, and can just react and play. Norm Chow did this with the USC offense when he got there. It could actually let our kids play better...we had quite a few lapses this year because people were out of position. Were they coached to be out of position...or were they caught there because they were confused about their responsibility?

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

How can anyone here answer that? There are not 92,000 people on here........ :)

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I like that outlook. Thanks. :thumb:

5. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Maybe Clay can teach a defense that can prevent a last few seconds touchdown that cost us a game vs Arkansas, which cost us West Division championship in 2002, and a Bowl victory vs Iowa. Maybe their special team coach can teach how to kick extra points and prevent blocked field goals???? Maybe.