Not to take anything away from Bama......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I am not at all surprised at your coming out of the closet. I guess this means you are more interested in "Booty" than in the Evangel "Girls gone wild" Why do you want to live in "albama?"
    Wouldn't you be more comfortable in San Francisco?

2. msully

msully Founding Member

BAMA

This is not a whine it is the truth this bama team is the best in America as of today also it is the best team that money can buy that also is a fact msully said that did you hear???

3. grote1947

grote1947 Founding Member

homosexual Alabama fan

What part of football do you like? The part where the Quarterback puts his hands under the center, or the sweaty pile of players trying to recover a fumble? What fraternity are you in?
    I bet the boys just love you. Ever tried Big Al's trunk? The thing that stands out the most about your school's (this is doubtful in my mind) victory last night is LSU beat themselves for you. Unfortunately poor officiating is something we've learned to live with at LSU, but we're exceptional at giving our opponents the edge

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I don't think officiating cost us the game, but

Damn. Are we ever going to get a call in our own house??
    By the way, the push in the back on the 1st return was not a bad call. It was obvious. and away from the play. There must be some real dummys on this team to keep doing that after all these games. Surely it's stressed during the week. Yet there it was again. See players back...push him down. Jeez.

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Re: BAMA

Me thinks there's one Bama fan that had a bit too much to drink last night.

MSully, I can hear you as you loudly proclaim you don't know what you are talking about. It's just my opinion, but throwing out the line "best team money can buy" is a close to a whine as there is. At the very least, it's a sign of a sore loser. If you chose to believe what the NCAA has reported (as it appears you do) you'll also have to believe it when they cleared all the current players.

6. roygu

roygu Founding Member

The NCAA also cleared all the past coaches, didn't they. However there is the sworn testamony of Mr. Lang that implicates Cockrell and Williams?

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Close, but no cigar...

There weren't any coaches charged in the investigation but there weren't any cleared either. They specifically said in their findings that no current players were involved.

8. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Re: BAMA

Can you add substance to that truth? Probably not. You just like to hear yourself talk.

9. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

If he's as unhappy as the LSU fans I saw..

at the Box Seat in his hometown Saturday night, it can certainly lead to immoderate and ill-considered comments. Specifically, however, it pisses the hell out of me to hear soreheads try to shift the blame from what happened on the field to the shoulders of innocent kids, each, now, with a blue "NCAA Approved" stamp on his butt. Maybe if he has to suffer someday through two years of investigators, on campus, trying to dig up dirt on the players and failing, maybe he'll understand our emotional reaction when that kind of shit starts getting thrown around.

10. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

We do understand

and you're right, it's easy to pull the overused "probation" joke on yall. But we do know, our basketball team was in the same predicament. Now, given basketball isn't football, but we can relate.