Notre Dame Drops from #91 to #101 out of 119 teams

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

If you check out Rivals college board right now, you'll see an article explaining why it's all Willingham's fault. They point out the obvious that Lady Quinn, Jeff Smardjakistan, and other "great" ND players from the last two seasons were TW's recruits, but claim that he left the cupboard bare at key positions...such as linemen and LB's. Then they go on to say that CW has done a SUPERB job of recruiting, but all that talent is so young, they just haven't had enough time in his system to benefit from the great one...yet.:dis: Anywho, even Rivals is drinking the CharLLLLLie kool-aid, which probably helps explain the fact that they have consistently been ranked super high in recruiting since CW's arrival...including being #1 so far this season.

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I just don't understand how the **** you can blame anything on Davie and Willingham while the administration was handcuffing their recruiting efforts by not allowing them any academic exemptions. They screwed themselves out of Urban Meyer that way as well.

3. Geaux4Tigers

Geaux4Tigers Founding Member

hee hee........ I love it! I hate them almost as much as USC.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Really?

http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/notredame/

5. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Since after 2003, SOS has been taken out as a separate factor in the BCS. This was removed along with the Quality Win component. Now, the 6 computers count for 1/3 the formula, and the two human polls are the other 2/3.

However, every computer poll uses SOS as it's major differentiating factor in judging teams with similar records. So SOS is still a factor, but indirectly, rather than being actually in the BCS formula.