Notre Dame football program hit a new all time low?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Oct 30, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

THAT and their sweet BCS deal is a lot of the reason I love to pull against them...cock suckas.

2. BayouIrish

BayouIrish Founding Member

I would say that at least there's only one way to go from here, but I know better.
    The only hope I holding on to is that Brian Kelly is the first coach out of the last three to really struggle in his first year. TW and Weis both had great seasons to start off their eras, and gave false expecations of better things to come. At least w/ Kelly, things can only get better (right?).

1 person likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dam you! I thought about you when I posted that and hoped you wouldn't see, sorry.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I think the contract was renewed this year, don't know for how long, though.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

6. DRC

DRC TigerNator

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I'm going to the Notre Dame Utah game next weekend. I have a cousin in the ND band. He says the university is in shreds over DS situation. Very tragic.

8. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Clearly, this actually works to their detriment. Entitlement mentality isn't good for a program, as USC is showing everybody in spades this year.

Let Notre Dame wallow in financial mediocrity to match its performance, and they'd see a renewed sense of attention to detail.

That's how it works. Stay hungry, or get fat and delusional.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I thought losing to Navy 3 years in a row was their all time low. Then again, Navy beat E. Carolina 76-35, so they must be decent this year. I know E. Carolina is no major power, but you still don't expect a team like Navy to roll them by 41pts and put a basketball type score on them.

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I think one of the big problems with Notre Dame is that, like Tulane and the service academies, they are a great academic school that expects their athletes to put academics first.

So, like Tulane and the service academies, they are living on past reputations and will never be another national power again unless they get their priorities straight like most of us in the SEC.

:hihi: