Notre Dame staff member just a bit mad at USC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MarineTiger, Nov 28, 2004.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~29583~2563025,00.html

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Bull$hit!!!!!!!! at least have the balls to say you were trying to impress the voters. Not saying it was a bad call but don't lie about it afterwards. You can bet your sweet a$$ that after last year he knows exactly how the BCS works. :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

3. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I hope AP runs for 250 yards.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I posted this in another thread, but it was about a classless of a call as they come. Look, I understand wanting to impress the voters, but if you're gonna try to run up the score, why not have the ballls to just go for it. Why resort to a fake punt, up by 24 with 7:00 to play. MOV doesn't even factor in to the BCS formula anymore. And with the all the man-love USC's gotten from the media the last 2 years, who in their right mind really believes they would fall out of the top spot, much less to No. 3 if they wouldn't have socred anymore.

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I thought the fake punt and ensuing TD pass was excessive. Pete Carroll needs to take a page from the Nick Saban book of play calling at the end of already decided games. LSU only had 1 pass play in the second half of the Arkansas game. I'm sure if Carroll was on the other side of things he'd be upset.

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

There's an old saying that what goes around comes around. The comes around can't come quick enough for the Trojans.

7. Dr. Torgo

Dr. Torgo Founding Member

I hate Carroll, too. But what's wrong with Snoop Dogg, man? He's a huge fan of football and he's active in organised youth sports (he coaches his son's little league football team).

ETA: he also pays expenses to start little league organisations in disadvantaged communities.

8. Dr. Torgo

Dr. Torgo Founding Member

Well, all the parents of the children he helps love him and say he's a great role model for kids. I really don't care what people put in their bodies, whether pot or alcohol. And I really wouldn't call him a "gangsta" rapper. But I guess you've heard every one of his albums. Surely, you wouldn't judge someone by what you hear about them without looking into what people who actually know them think of their character, right? :dis:

Ummmmmmm......

9. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I really don't care what Snoop puts in his body, but I would care greatly if he was in a position to influence my child, so therefore I would not want him as a role model for my children. I with you on this one Fighting Tiger. :thumb:

10. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Nothing like a crack-dealing Alcoholic role model