Notre Dame staff member just a bit mad at USC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MarineTiger, Nov 28, 2004.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

hahahah, oh yes, i like where this is going.

ok, now we already established that tigerragandrew has an iq of 157. now if i remember correctly, 157 is very rare, around one in 5000. but tigerforums has lots of members, so it would maker sense that another member would be even smarter. now an iq of 162 is one in roughly 19 thousand. that is amazing. with an iq like that you can probably rest assured that wherever you go, everyone you see is a relative moron compared to you. not only were you probably far and away the smaartest person at your high school, you very easily could have been the smartest person at your college. if we assume that most people with an iq over 150 or so get scholarships to places like oxford, then i would guess a fella like you would be the dominant mental force of the entire LSU student body. we should consider ourselves lucky to get to hear your opinions.

you might even be able to move things with the force of your mind. yunno, telekinesis.

2. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Not to get Martin off his soap box and certainly not to spray hornet spray on the nest the PhD just stirred up.... But

The NFL requires all rookies to spend one weekend together where they along with the players union put on a camp to warn players of the serious downfalls that await them if they try and live the life styles of the "Snoop Dogs" of the world. The NFL, the Players Union and just about anybody else with a brain (regardless of how big) should realize that the gangster life style is not positive for a young college athlete (student for that matter). Look how bad Ricky Williams got screwed by Master P and the Saints. And Master P was supposable a “brilliant businessman”.

Now my question is how you can think Pete Carroll did what was right by his players by inviting this thug and his gang to hang out and socialize with the players? You don’t think Snoop invited some of the players to meet them for the after party after the game? And what do you think was going on at that party?

I have no problem with the parting but that head coach just introduced and made available to his players Snoop Dog and that can’t be good.

3. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Don't figurer Doc is that quack professor at USL?

4. Dr. Torgo

Dr. Torgo Founding Member

Wow, do you even understand what IQ means? Yes, I was considered a 'gifted' student in school, and my test scores were always 98-99th percentile. But that doesn't mean I'm necessarily 'smart' or 'wise' as someone put it.

I wasn't trying to use my IQ or education to mean I must be right. I only brought it up b/c of Fightin Tiger's uncalled-for comment that I must have a low IQ.

I've had the opportunity to work with college students in different parts of the country, and I give them a lot more credit than some of you do, apparantly.

I never knew Snoop Dogg had such magical persuasive powers. He's right up there with Rasputin. He was filmed by MTV running a few plays with the team during practise, then left. That was it, yet I guess 10 years from now, every member of this year's USC team will have a criminal record a mile long.

Get over it, people! My whole point was that Snoop Dogg isn't quite as bad as his reputation, and that Pete Carroll is a much worse influence on his team as their whinig, championship-claiming coach than Snoop Dogg is by spending a few minutes at a single practise. I don't even like Snoop Dogg, for Christ's sake.

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

USL alum?

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

no kidding, i think you deserve an award or commendation of some type.

(also 98th percentile must have been a real disappointment for you, because you are one in about 19 thousand so you would be not only 99th percentile but 99.995.)

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Apparently, spelling was omitted from most of your tests.

8. Dr. Torgo

You're the one that made it a subject, martin. What's your hang-up on smart people? Did a smart guy steal your girlfriend or something? :hihi:

And TigerRagAndrew-did you read my description right under my name? I'm an LSU grad - why else would I be on this forum?

9. Dr. Torgo

Yeah, typo = stupid, tirk. Good point! Why don't you go pat yourself on the back? I've never seen you make a typo. :dis:

10. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

So, how did this thread get turned into this boring crap?