Now that Saban is staying in Bama

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Dec 13, 2013.

1. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

A mobile qb that has an arm is the chink in Sabans armor. JFF showed that. Hell! Even JJ proved it. Get our defense back up to LSU caliber and the OL and I believe AJ or Brandon Harris will beat that ass a few times in the coming years.

LSUDad likes this.
  2. msully

msully Founding Member

what is it today is Dec 14 , , Jan 2 is the bowl game right ? he still can leave , I hope he stays , I think his team will lose 3 games with or without Saban . Ole Miss , LSU, why not and Auburn . W Va might play them a good game and like the $$$ call in the Auburn game a coaching mistake will cost Saban the 1st game of 2014 . If he does not go to Texas he is not as smart as I think he is . Brown will get kicked up with a pay raise , Brown is not going anywhere , .I have 19 + days to find out right ?

3. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Any chance that Texas keeps Mack one more year and the "Saban to Texas" drama starts again next year?

cajdav1 and LSUDad like this.
  4. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

What will be interesting is when the gravy train stops. At some point (and it could be next season) Saban and Alabama will have a sub par season. Yes, it can happen to the greatest coach in the history of the known universe. I can't wait to see what happens to the media and fan lap dogs.

gyver and LSUDad like this.
  5. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

It's it just my conspiracy theorist tendencies kicking or the fact that the little dictator is staying was...

1) Intentionally leaked DURING the TX football banquet

2) Kirk "Herbeeee" is the first national media figure to break the story and THEN we get all these AJ Mcarron for Heisman quotes and tweets.

Sounds like to me it was a back room conversation like "If you want to break this story then we need a little more publicity from you about AJ..."

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Herbie still has shit on his face from Miles to Michigan. On another note, welcome back TerryP where you been the past couple of days? Had to go round up all those cyanide beverages making their away around Jonestown or what?

lsu-i-like and Richdog like this.
  7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

And then?

8. cwatsn

cwatsn Loyal Servant

cwatsn said:

I guess the suicide counselors in AL can come off high alert status now.

Oh well, it was nice to see the Gumps go meltdown. Shows what a pathetically, obsessed little bunch they are.

Sad that a state and it's people have only one thing to hang it's hat on.

Irony? Explain the irony that is found here that relates to the utter meltdown that went down in Gumpville the past few weeks. What kind of irony are you talking about? Verbal? Situational? Dramatic? Or did you mean the contradiction of it. Incongruity? Are you sure you understand the definition of irony? Can you give me some examples of the irony?

How about this. It's called SARCASM smartguy.

I guess you are one of the many that still do not get the fact that quite a significant number of college football fans do not like your team and your fanbase. And for good reason.

Anytime I see a chance to point out the idiocy of your arrogant, offensive fans who continually display an attitude of superiority over every other team and fanbase in college football, I am going to do it. What do expect on a LSU message board anyway? Some sympathetic perspective on the dilemma.

Sorry, go back to Tidefans.com, where the mods make sure everything is always sunny and sparkly in Tuscaloosa...or else.

Hope you enjoyed the laugh.

So did we.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    Rouxleaux likes this.
  9. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

only problem is mack brown is stepping down,so texas job is offically open.

10. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new