Now that we've had time for reflection, what were the TOP 5 games of last season?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by USMTiger, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

My picks:

-LSU vs. Auburn (some of you may question this one but with all the hype built up the week preceding the game...about how Auburn was finally clicking and how they would take LSU....to see LSU come out from the start firing and scoring at will, that game ranks high on my all time list of LSU games...DOMINATION!!)

-LSU vs. OU (needs no explanation)

-LSU vs. UGA #2 (this one is ranked above the first meeting between these two teams because overall it was a more exciting game)

-LSU vs. UGA #1 (great game, but didn't really get exciting till the fourth quarter)

-LSU vs. Arkansas (straight up @ss kicking, not to mention the revenge aspect of it was very gratifying)

Honerable mention: LSU vs. Ole Miss (LSU looked flat most of the game, but the W is what counts...that game had my stomach in a knot for almost the entire time, not to mention the ulcer I aquired)

2. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

This is my Top 5 of games I attended this year.

1: Oklahoma - Yea, you know why. Plus I got to talk to Lee Corso for a second and got my picture behind the ESPN Gameday set. Plus I got to meet a lot of OU bandmembers.
    2: SEC Championship - Sticking it to Georgia for the second time in the same year, what a great feeling. Met a lot of Georgia bandmembers.
    3: Auburn - It felt so good beating the crud out of them considering all the smack they talked in the weeks leading up to the game. Preseason #1 -- what a joke.
    4: Georgia 1 - It was like a clash of titans. Good old fashion beat the ever-living crap out of your opponent. Even the fans were exhausted after that game (never mind that I had slept only 2 hours the night before).
    5: South Carolina - Forgetting about the past and proving all of our critics wrong. We also discovered just how good our "Baby-Backs" were that night.

I didn't attend Arizona, Miss State, or Ole Miss. I watched Arizona with a bunch of my Tigerband friends on campus, for Miss State I was in Tampa, FL with my best friend and we watched the game after spending all day getting drunk on the beach, and for Ole Miss I watched it from the new Hooters on Siegen.

1 person likes this.
  3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

That says it all for me. Great hard hitting football. Whoever said it wasn't exciting till the 4th quarter wasn't watching what I was. The best hitting football game I've seen in years.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I don't have a problem with that as long as I'm flying first class on the company's nickel.:cool: