News Now They Have Gone Too Far

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Aug 2, 2014.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The WHO lists "bodily fluids" and I read an article on the 2 Americans who have since been released from Emory. A doctor there said they warned both patients (1 male, 1 female) about the possibility.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I, nor anyone I have ever known was eaten by those nasty Africanized killer bees we were supposed to fear 20+ yrs ago.

red55 likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Hollywood certainly helped that phobia along. I think that bee keepers and other agricultural industries were concerned about how the bees would help or hurt so they rang an early bell.

Death by AHB's averages just about 2/yr in America. They have been around for 30 years but only started making their way east of Texas in the last 7 or 8 years. California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas have been their regional homes for the most part. They actually polinate better and make more honey than "normal" honey bees and they are more protective of their hives so they are far superior to European bees. That means the US gets a better global market share.

GregLSU likes this.
  4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

They are also mixing with domestic bees and becoming less aggressive. With the insecticides and mites killing so many honeybees, we may just need those African genes to add some bee resistance.

GregLSU likes this.
  5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Ebola, HIV/AIDS, The drip, Roman butterfly beetles, some weird African/Asian bird/swine/beastiality sex act virus... it doesn't matter anymore... breathing the air will kill you, ramen noodles will kill you, too much boudin and fried fish will kill you, and don't even think about drinking the water... EVERYTHING in, on, around this planet will kill you... from crazy camel fuckers to your "quiet" next door neighbor... it doesn't matter.

Just enjoy life, live it to your fullest ability... hell you might just get rubbed out by a drunk over privileged teen checking your mail.

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It's heeeere. Dallas is the home to the first case diagnosed in the US. Comical to think airline employees would help in effective control when this patient was seen at a hospital 4 days ago and sent home.

Let's see how effective the CDC is in controlling things.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

About as effective as the Secret Service.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

We're thrilled to death (no pun intended) here in the DFW Metroplex. He's being treated at the same hospital where both of my daughters were born.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Didn't even lock the front door of the White House. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That topic deserves it's own thread. A woman should not have been at that station...she was easily overpowered. And Director Pierson's testimony was pathetic and unacceptable. To me it looks as though they brought on a woman to quell the drinking/prostitution stuff but her tenure is nearly all administrative and very little actual protection detail.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Girl...totally thought about you today. I'm sure it will eventually hit all major metros but stay away from the hospital!