Now this is funny - Another Rival story

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 21, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

This was an opposing board (I wont say who)

"Myself, 2 guy friends, 4 girl friends were literally jumped from behind and fought off an attack of 6 RABID LSU fans for about an hour when walking to the stadium before the (insert team name here) game last year."

Now THAT IS FUNNY. According to this guy, for almost an Hour 6 marauding LSU fans who were going around campus attacking people like vikings....

That is just plain funny. We all know that is the most far fetched thing I have ever read. But the mental picture is great.

Notice it went on for almost an hour. Meaning it was like a heavy weight fight times 2. That is greatness.

Admin - Can we vote rival posts as the best post !!

Geaux Tigers.

2. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

My goodness! You mean to tell me that other people walking to the stadium did not notice all this fighting going on. Maybe they
    drug them into a culbert and stuffed rags in their mouths.(lol) I think this one tops the cake!

3. ronbono

ronbono Founding Member

Gamecock Forum

It's amazing, as Saturday night turned to Sunday and Sunday to...........the amont of Gamecocks be acosted by LSU fans was unbelievable. By Friday every Cock at the game will have been beaten up by the LSU Cheerleaders no doubt. What a bunch of candyasses. They need to move from the SEC to CUSA, maybe their fans could hack that conference. Enough of the Cocks.

4. JonTheTigerFan

JonTheTigerFan Founding Member

I read that one too.....

I think it was from an Auburn fan if I'm not mistaken. That makes it even less credible