Now we were supposed to meet in the....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Jun 13, 2003.

1. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

winners bracket not the losers bracket. :dis: Well I wish I could wish you guys good luck but until after the game on Sunday yall are officially the enemy now.
    SO YALL SUCK!!! :cuss: JK

Hopefully it will be a great game and no one will get hurt.

And if yall are fortunate enough to beat a far superior team on Sunday :D I will be pulling for you guys all the way.

OK OK Ill stop. Anyway come on over on the USC insiders boards if you want to talk about the baseball game with some Carolina fans. There are already a few LSU fans who have posted some really classy posts so yall should be greeted well.

Here is the link to the USC Insider Boards. http://insiders4.ezboard.com/fsouthcarolina19141frm18
    GO COCKS!!!!!!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Who were those guys and what have you done with Marchbanks and Bumstead?

3. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

I don't know. I honestly don't know. All I can say is we ran into a buzzsaw. Stanford is a very good ball club.

I really hate that yall are in our bracket :angry: but hey thats the way the cookie crumbles.

I would wish yall luck on Sunday but ...um..well you know. I look forward to a good game and hope we can give yall more than you can handle. :D

GO COCKS!!!!!

4. SabanFan

I hope we don't "Pull a Baylor". Seriously we've got to shut down those Cocksluggers.

5. TNT

TNT Founding Member

Whaleofacock you are just a turgid cucumber!

Stop dissing our Tigers or I'll report you to TuWho! Quite frankly, I'm a bit dismayed about having to play an SEC team in the loser's bracket. It will achieve what the NCAA planned...a whittling of the SEC. HUH!! Get a pump and stop flashing that zucchini in the presence of we PROPER Tigers...s'il vous plait Monsieur Le Cock!:dis: :D :cuss:

6. SabanFan

Re: Whaleofacock you are just a turgid cucumber!

Excuse me. Let's be politically correct here. It's the ELIMINATION bracket!