NYU study shows russian efforts to sway 2016 were useless

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A bunch of bots were never going to do much

fanatic likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I consider Rex and the crew real life bots and they do immense damage.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
    shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Mostly to themselves

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.cjr.org/special_report/trumped-up-press-versus-president-part-1.php

terrific artilce on the russia hoax.

i remember when i heard of the russia hoax. i was walking to popeyes in queens new york, at night. listening to a news podcast. i remember thinking, what the fuck is all this about then? whats the starting point? why are they investigating? where is the information that needs investigating? trump is connected to russia? says who? how so? what the fuck is this? did i miss the part when they said what this is based on? hold on let me rewind this and listen again. nope, nothing, no basis! and i was totally flummoxed, what the fuck was the media off and running about trump and russia for?

and for years i was asking what the fuck started this, because it came out of nowhere and appeard to have nothing to do with anyting.

so again, this is a long read but well worth reading

for exmaple it talks about hillary paid researchers to pitch stories to media, then, acted like those stories came out of nowhere:

"The Clinton campaign put out a statement on Twitter, linking to what it called the “bombshell report” on Yahoo, but did not disclose that the campaign secretly paid the researchers who pitched it"

and the next theing i knew that fucking tool stephen colbert was joking that trump was sucking putins cock!

the whole thing is a catastrophic failure of our media and it made me lose faith completely in them. now when they tell me something, its as if i have been told nothing.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"they simultaneously funneled information about suspected collusion to journalists, the FBI, and lawmakers—and then told reporters that government officials were investigating the issue. The result was a feedback loop that convinced journalists who already abhorred Trump for good reasons to believe they were on the right track."

@Rex i want you to understand this.

its like if i went to the cops and said "rex is a pedo" and the cops say "he is? what evidence do you have?" and i then i report that the cops are looking for evidence of your pedophilia. its a loop of manipulation. it has no basis, its just a loop of questions of nothing.

the media and TDS afflicted were so eager to imagine some russian nonsense that they required no convincing. even now as mueller found nothing of consequence they will say mueller did find something. that he didnt, is a fact they are simply unwilling to accept under any circumstances. its really interesting the way people are so crazy about this.

woke fuckwads are insecure and they see trump as something they want to define themselves in opposition to.

fanatic likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am gonna repeat this again because i think this is the most important journalism perhaps of my lifetime:

there was a catastrophic breakdown of how out media is supposed to work, as they united to spread lies about trump. they knew these were lies, they thought they could earn cred from their allies by bringing him down.

this misinformation media complex spread to other areas, like covid news, vax efficacy, lab leak theory, etc. all of this has to to do with media imagining what side trump is on, and lying to advance the opposite agenda.

the biden laptop is another example. i was told by govt officials and their allies in corporate media that this was russian disinfo. this was done to to influence the election. i knew it was bullshit, but it fooled many, including some here.

remember, social media was banning people for speaking out against misinfo. i was banned from reddit for speaking truth about the virus. discussion of lab leak theory was banned from social media. the left even invented a ministry for misinformation and tried to implement this on us!

the idea of a ministry of truth is perhaps the most authoritarian thing i have ever heard of in the united states. and it was created purely as an anti-trump info brigade.

LSUpride123, kcal and tigermark like this.
  8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the media tells us A story…. not THE story…

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my outrage over this was well-founded and probably insufficient. the more they research this, the more clear it was a lab leak.

there is a very respected writer named matt ridley, whose books i had read years ago. he wrote a book on lab leak and it concludes that it is probably a lab creation, and therefore mainsteam media blackballed him. why? how is china pulling the strings of our media? another catastrophic failure of our mainstream corporate media.

the media also failed us on nordsteam sabotage. sometimes i think the corporate media is controlled by the deep state, meaning the intelligence and war complex

shane0911 likes this.