Obama “turns out I’m really good at killing people”

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CajunlostinCali, Feb 17, 2014.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

You can't compare this with WWII. Then everyone was either killing, being killed, or helping the war effort. If we incinerated 100,000 people in error you were either one of the ashes or you helped light the fire. Nobody complained. This is different. When we blow up 10 kids by mistake its a big deal. Not just because of the deaths. But also because we make it hard for our friends to support us, and we give ammunition to our enemies. Most of the world is watching and judging and we have little room for error. It doesn't matter if you give a shit about it or not. It matters to our civilian and non civilian people overseas.

All that being said; remember I started this off giving President Obama credit and saying I backed him.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Sure I can. I can compare it to other wars, too and I have. What exactly are you suggesting? That we abdicate and allow terrorists to hide behind their wives skirts? Or that we should return to cluster bombs and napalm? Send in airstrikes with risk of having our pilots captured by AL Qaeda? I'll repeat it again . . . If we live in fear of collateral damage, we cannot make war on our enemies at all. They win and keep killing our innocents. All we can do is make every effort to reduce collateral damage and we have done so in a spectacular way.

What matters more to them is that we keep the terrorists suppressed because no one else can do it. Even the Russians are with us on that. Even the friggin' Pakistanis tacitly support the strikes while overtly condemning them. No one likes to see innocents killed, but war is like that. All they have to do is quit making war on us and the strikes will stop along with any possible collateral damage.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Of course the irony is that he has lost the trust of the American public. Well, excluding Mr. red and Mr. TigerNC.

4. red55

You mean the American people that elected him twice? :D:D:D:D I suggest that you are a very poor spokesman for "The American People".

5. LSUTiga

Yes. A lot has come to light about him being dishonest since that "election". NO, I'm not going fetch you anything. He's admitted to this, fetch it yaself cowboy.

Well don't take my word for it. How about, let's see, so many to choose from...let's try Forbes?
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...lIGAAQ&usg=AFQjCNEaFLhujThaQYImR_M5WuadF3MHSA

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Red work on your reading comprehension. I said I support Obama but I'm concerned about the effects of killing the wrong people. I didn't say stop, I said I'm concerned. But, if you can't accept anything less for Obama than 100% policy support plus fellatio your on your own. I don't roll like that.

LSUTiga and Winston1 like this.
  7. LSUTiga

That's why I chose such an unbiased and more liberal mag like Forbes. :D

8. red55

And I am concerned with Americans killing the right people. I did not mention Obama in my post or the previous one. I'm talking about collateral damage and its consequences.

That's why I asked what you are suggesting. If you aren't interested in hearing other concerns, you are in the wrong forum.

GFY if you can't debate an issue without insults.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  9. LSUTiga

Oh I know....and I sure hope you know that I enjoy at least trying to pull yours.

Forum is only letting me edit my last post. Please delete that crap for me. Thanks.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood