Obama Admin Declares Fox a Non-News Network

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DRC, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

I don't watch alot of the news channels but i would rather watch fox cover a slanted news item then turn on CNN and get inundated with the "Black in America" and "Latino in America" crap. This morning @ 8:30 or so while Fox was doing a some boring H1N1 crap, CNN spent 10 minutes promoting their Latino in America junk.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

how is that exactly crap?

3. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

I used crap in 2 different spots. I am going to assume you are asking about the CNN crap and not the foxnews crap.

because it is not news. I want news. You guys are riding on Fox because of the commentary, at least they keep the commentary to the night time when i have more important things to watch.

In the morning i want news, not bs. And yes i watch both channels in the morning. I flip to get to news i want to hear.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

Both of those programs are from CNN air at night. Now if the promo was during the daytime, then thats a different thing. You just tuned in during that time. I still dont understand the crap part of it.

That H1N1 probably wasnt crap either, thats a serious news subject.

5. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

it was a very long "promo" if that was it. It was over 10 minutes long, glad that there is nothing else happening that they need to report on.

I call everything crap, because it usually it. If it is stuff i don't plan to ever watch, it is crap. I could care less about "Black in America", "Latino in America", "Asian in America" , "Maori in America", "French in America" therefore Crap.

6. DRC

DRC TigerNator

How can that be? Fox is not a legitimate news network, they cant possibly be covering a legitimate news item. The irony. :hihi:

7. LSUMASTERMIND

You are losing your touch, you used to come up with better zings!:wave:

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Irrelevant to lying about the coverage that existed.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

if Fox is "not a legitimate news organization" then i dont have a problem with them saying it. i would think the best thing to do would be completely ignore them, though.

i think its pretty hard to define what "legitimate" means but they can certainly back it up with tons of times they blatantly abused the use of quotes. i just dont know if Fox does it more than others.

i dont get how conservatives can handle fox because of hannity and bill o though. they have completely taken all value from the words "great american" and "patriot". i could swear i heard hannity call someone a "great american" because they rolled down the window after farting in the car.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

what about the terror threat levels that were exploited. faux used to always have that crap in the corner of the screen.