'Obama Deceives the Public'

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Agreed!
    Let me correct what I said above.
    Party has nothing to do with it as far as failure.
    BUT party has everything to do with it as far as the public school system.
    The teachers unions is designed to only care about the teachers and not the students.
    This is arguably one of the most important functions of our society.
    Probably another reason why we don't have good politicians or leaders anymore outside of both sides attacking each others backgrounds.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

A strong intervention by the American public, one that I don't believe would ever happen. Not to say it shouldn't, just that it wouldn't. I also don't trust anyone, in or out of government to try this. There are way too many personal agenda's for anyone to do it with a complete attention to what is best for the American public.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

it was clear to me from the start that the promises we are discussing here were impossible to keep, and that obama would never keep them, which is actually good news. it would have been disastrous if obama had kept these promises to quickly end the wars and such.

4. Sourdoughman

I just don't know know what to say or think about our country today because I tend to agree with your statement here.
    I have thought long and hard about this and don't have any other answer.
    Sometimes I have wondered just how worse things can become under our government of today?
    I don't know, it seems like some are trying to just ignore or work around the Constitution as they see fit.
    Government forever growing, the taxes haven't even caught up with us yet through new taxes and higher rates.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A friend of mine is running for congress here in Ok and he said while it will be almost impossible to repeal obamacare they can vote to just not fund it and then it becomes a poster on barrys wall.

6. Sourdoughman