Obama didn't march in Paris

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Jan 12, 2015.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Well, I hear he does take some outrageous dumps.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So what exactly do you want? The French are not the friggin' enemy!

We got tons of international condolences after 9/11 and the French are getting it now. The more every people in the world get impacted by islamic terror, the more support that comes from other muslims, then the more we can get the international support that is required to combat it effectively. More and more they begin to understand why Israel has become so intransigent.

The French piss me off in a lot of ways, but they have been an unquestioned ally of the United States for over 200 years. This ain't the time to bash them.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The French Foreign Legion are bad asses even though their hats look funny.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

What do I want? Same as my opening statement. For this ridiculous criticism of Obama by the media and the GOP to stop.

And yes, their anti-Semitic, lame ass immigration, and uppity attitude toward pluralism is how they arrived where they are. They will get no relief from me despite my condolences for the cowardly acts of radical islamists.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They do a great job of teaching the other French soldiers how to surrender.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

No way there should have been such a huge gathering FOR ANYONE, PERIOD. I just knew the terrorists were going to cash in on all those people assembled- AND IN THE OPEN. Did they not realize what how many people could've been taken out with just one person with a bunch of 30 rd AR clips? Holy smokes batman.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Come on . . . the whole idea is to demonstrate that they will not be intimidated by terror.

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Yes, a tremendous out-pouring of support from world leaders. I hope they didn't stub their fingers punching numbers on the phone making their calls.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Still, if the terrorist mastermined who plotted the attacks had been a little more far seeing he would have anticipated such gatherings of crowds and been ready for some more even more horrific acts of mayhem. A few suicide bombers mingling in the crowds would kill and maim thousands.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Obama did not march because he is no Saint. He did find the time to host Cameron today in Washington. Hopefully they are developing an offensive strategy against "terrorism"
    yes but in the "western" countries they are just individuals plotting crap. A more organized plot would surely be snuffed out, Shirley.