Obama loves the Navy Seals...Now, anyway

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, May 16, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Interesting thought from something I read. Remember?

"...In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court marshall 3 Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take down and bloodied his nose. His administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden the very brave men they vilified, are now heros when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the bastard and our sailors took him out. "

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Obama met with st6 just the other day. You know he walked up and shook each one of their hands. I wonder if any of them washed their hands after going to the restroom before shaking his? Just a thought. :yelwink2:

3. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

That's not surprising since the AG is still investigating the CIA's enhanced interrogation.

4. SabanFan

It would be awesome if one of the Seals slapped the sh!t out of him.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i expect those men have more respect for the office of the presidency than that. even if i dont care for a particular president, i do respect the office and it would be an honor to meet any of them, no matter how i feel about them personally.

6. SabanFan

I used to feel that way.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

First of all the Obama administration did not "charge and attempt to court marshall 3 Navy Seals". The charge was made by the SEALS own command structure. They were not required to face court martial, but only possible non-judicial punishment at a "Captain's mast". The charges were minor and likely to be dropped, but the SEALs themselves requested a court martial. They thought the media had made the charges high-profile and that a Captain's mast wouldn't be taken as seriously as acquittal at a court martial.

Only one was charged with assault. All three were charged with dereliction of duty, false official statement, and impeding an investigation, which is the real concern of the Navy, not the alleged assault.

SEALs charged in alleged assault of detainee - Navy Times

This is an outright lie that you cannot document.

There is not a single documented instance of this happening. You made it up.

Typical unattributed right-wing lunatic fringe mudslinging. Each time Obama demonstrates that he is an effective Commander in Chief the right starts spinning crap that they make up. Tell the whole story for once. Just once. Without the lies.

All three SEALs have already been acquitted, as expected, by this administration.

Third and final Navy SEAL cleared in court martial for allegedly hitting terrorist | Washington Examiner

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

this is true according to what? nothing?

9. SabanFan

Settle down ladies.

10. SabanFan

:D
    Sitting together on a train was Obama, a Cajun, a little old lady, and a young blonde girl with large breasts.

The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap..

When the train emerges from the tunnel, Obama has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks:

Obama must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped him.

The blonde girl thinks:

Obama must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she slapped him.

Obama thinks:

The Cajun must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The Cajun thinks:

I can't wait for another tunnel, so I can slap the sh-t out of Obama again.