Obama loves the Navy Seals...Now, anyway

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, May 16, 2011.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its funny, I talked to Chad today and we were talking about your guys unit in Iraq. Rolled up in that camp and just started shootin up the place.

Steele was a hard ass, makes me wonder what happened in Somalia with that whole deal. I mean really? Not bringing your NVG's is a pretty big Eff up. He had to be pretty far removed from that sort of decision making I would think.

2. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Little did we know how much crap we would get from the 06. I hope our actions didn't make things harder on you guys.

The thing about the boss was he never once talked to the guy who wrote the book. He told the guy it was between him and his men. The only time he ever mentioned anything about it to me was the morning one of my men was killed. But he doesn't talk about it, and no one presses him on it. Everyone has an opinion of him, though, based on a book he never once was interviewed for. He's nothing like the book (or heaven forbid the movie) portrays him. I was fortunate enough to see a side of him most people don't get to see.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

well hell no. Guy might have went all Patton on someone. I wasn't about to do it.