Obama Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I knew you would come around sooner or later Tiga.....welcome to the kool-aid island you guys claim we all live on

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I always have been awful at Yoda speak.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Who is saying it is a failure? It is a problem and I think level headed people can point that out. Yes, the unemployment is dropping. It isn't all gravy. You even admit as much. Further, welfare is expanding. So call it what you want, its a problem.

So to compare NOW to a time when we did not have these same issues is, silly.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No, to deny the fact that the largest generation in US history are aging out of the system and retiring is silly. To not acknowledge this very obvious and simple fact is to totally ignore a large portion of the issue. Level headed people should be able to objectively look at all the facts and to act accordingly while considering all the facts. Welfare doesn't even exist anymore and has not existed since the 90's so there is no way that it could be expanding, so if you got some evidence to support that claim then let's see it.

So, to compare NOW to a time when we didn't have these same issues isn't silly, it's just part of the facts friend. Ten years ago we didn't have Baby Boomers retiring at an enormous clip and getting to the age when they started needing disability and other social services, which by the way they paid for during their working years, and now we do. To claim that this FACT is silly or irrelevant is the epitome of sticking one's head in the sand.

Finally, you fail to mention that a decade of deregulation and ill advised tax breaks brought our economy to it's knees long before Obama ever took office. Now 6 years later you guys want to throw your hands up and ask why Obama hasn't fixed it.....oh, and they have blocked every fiscal initiative he has proposed, including infrastructure projects that aren't partisan in the least.

red55 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes. Comparing a presidency from 30 years ago with different challenges to today is stupid.

This is just a "look at me" moment. Nothing is being learned or studied. Just politics as usual. Point finger at this guy or that guy. Your guys sucks, mine is better.

Same old shit. No substance.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Wrong. Drug laws were created to lock up minorities. This is a well known fact. And no more white people use drugs than black people yet blacks are arrested at 3 times the rate whites are. Research it you obviously don't believe me, but it's true.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you can't do da time, don't do da crime - Baretta

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

White people in positions of power have the police paid off. That's changing though.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

I'd love to see that broken down by net worth

Bengal B likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble