Obama Revealed: A Moderate Republican--The Washington Post

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, Apr 26, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If Reagan were president today, and he ran the exact same line he did in the 80's, his policy would be just as liberal if not more than Obama today. But you guys just can't get past sh!t said in his book. Or people he associated with. Reagan associated with the Taliban, did that make him a terrorist? I wish just once you guys would come out and express the real reason you hate Obama. The only person with enough nuts to do this would be Martin.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

right on cue.... maybe you got a pair also.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I like the half white part of him. The part that killed Bin Laden.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

there are plenty of southern folks that hate obama because he he is black. i am annoyed that he won so easily because white liberals were nuts to vote for a black politician who wasnt terrible in the jesse jackson sense. historically, every black leader is 100% worse than you thought possible, and dumb as a stone. and obama is smart and genuinely articulate, and this is so unexpected for a black leader that it seemed clear to me from the first time i saw him that he would be hugely successful.

and plenty of the hate for him is because he is black. but we should hesitate before we label everyone that hates him as an irrational racist. i think, for example, there is basically zero chance sabanfan cares that he is black. and many other southern white hillbillies that we assume hate blacks would happily vote for a conservative black fella.

those people that carry poorly spelled signs at rallies, those folks hate obama because he is black. but most of the folks here do not.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

in general, i think the sort of racism that the left accuses the right of, it only really exists among the stupidest sort of tea-party rallying trailer park idiots from bunkie. calling most conservatives racists is like calling most lefties commie hippie faggots.

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

My not supporting Obama has nothing to do with him being black and everything to do with him being a liberal. I don't like Hillary not because she is a woman but because she is a liberal. Do you like Obama only because he is black? Would you vote for condelizza rice if she ran? She is both a woman and black. Would you not vote for her because she's black? Is that racist because you wouldn't vote for a black woman?

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Deville and Buckeye

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

What is this supposed to mean?

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

All inherited from the previous administration. Obama has reversed the economy and ended the recession, added border patrol officers and added jobs. None of this constitutes a failure.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Really Red? Really......

Oh by reverse you mean backwards... Ok got it...