Obamacare hypocrite

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rwilliams, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

1 person likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He is one of my favorite congressmen. He is a staunch supporter of the single payer system, he may just trying to fire his base up.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

This is a quote from your favorite congressman:
    “The administration needs to make this argument more forcefully,” he said. “A lot of people who got waivers were … people who are our friends.”

so when he sees just how much obamacare will cost and how hard it will be to pay for it he wants a waiver. Just great. You know who else gets waivers? The seiu gets one. Other unions are working on it along with many democratic ran states. The people who bought and paid for this bill to be shoved down our throats now want waivers. HYPOCRITES the whole lot of them with this pathetic little worm congressman the worst of them.

4. LaSalleAve

I guess you and I have different opinions on who pathetic little wormy congressmen are. Cantor, Boehner, Sessions, McCarthy, Rodgers, and Carter are all the worms in my opinion. Recent polls have shown that America doesn't want it repealed, amended is a different story. Hell even Bill Frist said the GOP needs to stop trying to repeal it. Don't be fooled into thinking the GOP gives a damn about spending brother. They don't care, if they did they would doing something about it, instead of talking about abortion, and planned parenthood, and NPR.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Way to avoid the topic. Frist wants the GOP to stop repeal efforts because they are a waste of time as long as Obama holds the veto pen.

On topic, this is an incredible act of hypocrisy by the man who once said "The healthcare plan and I are one". Can't wait to see how Leftsimite Sam spins this one.

1 person likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

:rofl:

Oh and you know he will. What a bunch of chickenphuckers these liberal bastards are.

My money is on him discrediting the link, author, website all the while claiming he did not say it and a "he has nothing to do with the White House" thrown in just for an extra push.

7. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

If obamacare is sooooo great then why do unions such as the seiu and states ask for waivers? Why is a waiver good for anyone and not everyone? You should be outraged that anyone would want a waiver since the healthcare reforms are soooo great for everyone. If one group gets a waiver then the whole thing gets waived. Why would a democratic congressman want to get his district opt out of the liberal holy Grail of bills?

8. LaSalleAve

I never said it was great. I wouldn't have voted for it. I do like some of the points that have already taken place though, like kids being able to stay on their parents insurance until 26, not being able to deny coverage to any child under 19 for pre existing conditions. There are plenty of things about this bill that are ok, but you won't ever hear that because it's got Obama's name written on it. But again, I wouldn't have voted for it.

9. LaSalleAve

You mean the guy that continually beats you down in every argument you have ever had with him?

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I like the fact that kids with disabilities can't be denied coverage. I have a personal problem with this whole situation. My boy with ceberal palsey was denied ssi and a medical card three times. I pay 800$ a month for my families INS. Why do I have to pay for someone else's kids medical INS and my boy was rejected. Paco and sa naynay gets free medical insurance and my kid got rejected. I'm in the hole for 27000$ and now my taxes have to pay for someone else. Nobody freaking helped my boy why do I have to pay for someone else. I know it sounds azzholeish but I'm very upset why my legally blind boy who takes brail in school with cp gets nothing and I am being asked to take on more burden for some geto lazy bums medical insurance and medical bills.