Obamacare hypocrite

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rwilliams, Mar 24, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Look it up. You'll learn something.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Why do you keep trying to put words in my mouth? I made a comment to "R" and it is on the record. You have responded. I have responded. Quit trying to change my statement.

Your indian name is Hair Splitter.

I would never have dissed their mother, I did not suggest lunacy was involved, and only the reference to light artillery was tongue-in-cheek.

I try not to. I don't recall anyone ever objecting. It is too easy to misquote someone when paraphrasing. Your sarcastic paraphrase might have worked if you had used a :yelwink2: or a :rolleye33: with it. Of course when you paraphrase one while criticizing him, it begs for challenge. :grin:

Your new indian name is Wind Breaker.

3. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm not, you didn't like the question as it was phrased. You pointed out we were talking Democrat/Republican rather than Liberal/Conservative. I made the correction to the error you so kindly pointed out. You're the one that said you would have agreed with the thought, had I used Democrat/Republican originally. Nothing else here to see, folks.

Again with the pot/kettle thing, eh?? Work it!

Where did I say you did? Do you even read my posts? Do you even know what "diss" means, "He who farts dust"? (hint: that was a diss) :yelwink2: <-----

That entire statement suggested that the NRA's stance was abnormal in your eyes. The "loonies" comment was a tongue-in-cheek statement. See how that works?

.. he says, 3 months after he posted it. Perhaps if you'd have put a little smiley it would have worked... :wave:

I wasn't under the impression at the time, that you would play stupid and I would have had to point it out to you. Apparently, I was mistaken.

Always a pleasure, "Dances with Democrats" ;)