Obamacare hypocrite

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rwilliams, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

This bill was about putting more people on the goverment tit in the hope of buying future votes. Who will vote for someone who wants to take their free stuff away. The new American nanny state.

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

It sure ain't helping my kid. Like the lady told my wife on ghe phone
    " you make too much money and your the wrong color" that's what she was told. When she hung up she threw the phone across the room and cried.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Rant over. I apologize for the blow out but this hits real close to my heart. It's about my boy being rejected.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

When I was 26 I was married, had a kid and held a full time job while going to school at night. I was also a Viet Nam Veteran. Shame on any "kid" who is still feeding at Daddy's trough at that age.

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

The kids that age that come on to my crew are just that- kids. Most have no strong work ethic. Many can't read a tape measure and mope around uselessly. When you tell them to do something they look at you like your crazy. It's really hard to find good young men that will work and accept the fact that they must start from the bottom and work their way up. I blame their parents for not teaching them how to work. Many show no respect for authority and come to the job with shizt stuck in their face. Chains going from their nose to their ear and the such. When a punk shows up on at my job they usually don't make a week. A 26 year old today isn't what it was twenty years ago. At that age I had been on my own and was married seven years.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

[​IMG][​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

C'mon Spike..er I mean amigo. Did you hear what that ol cat ...er I mean sabanfan said? You can whoop him spike I know you can. Lets go get em spike.

Pitiful, just pitiful:dis:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

LaSalle's been hiding in Red's pouch for a while now. Every once in a while he peeks out and tries to take a shot.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Then why are you against the health bill?

The health plan will help you.

What are you talking about? Your kid will be covered.

No you aren't. You will be able to get medical insurance for your son. He won't be rejected.

9. red55

I kick your ass regularly, too, Smiley. I know you can relate . . . :hihi:

10. red55

On the other hand, I see many 22-to-26 year old graduate students at LSU working hard on their MS and Ph D and who will soon be among our most valuable citizens. But from the time they are dropped from their parents policies at 21 until they get a paying job with benefits, many go without medical insurance because they can't afford expensive individual policies on a poverty-level part-time student income.