Obama's Approval Rating Hits 60% in New Poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, May 11, 2011.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Independents are independents because we don't fall for sensationalized headlines like that, particularly when it's been generated by such an overtly biased news corp. But people who already hate him will swallow that bait without thinking twice.
    Not even close. Independents aren't influenced by petty, non-issues.

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Man, how badly does Hannity have to be exposed as an uber-hypocrite before people finally start to ignore him? Some people really have no shame.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How am I baiting? It's obvious dude, Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could swap eyeballs and see that.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

what would john stewart talk about? how would his fans feel superior if they were not reminded of the obvious every day?

5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Spot on.. There are plenty of other, more relevant reasons not to vote for Obama next election rather than worrying about guests that show up at these little house parties. I'd never even heard of Common before this came up, though admittedly I'm not an avid listener of hip-hop/rap.. Maybe 20-30 years ago.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

haha you have altered the spelling/pronunciation of a word to make it funny. love it. its crafty because you are mocking the bush/red state way of speaking. hahaha

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

When did you do a liberal rant? :grin: We really don't have a liberal ranter. martin rants on religion and I take him on a lot. Rex rants on everything all over the map and I take him on. CC and LaSalle are liberals but CC never really rants and LaSalle is always half-serious with his.

Independent doesn't mean that I stand dead center. I move back and forth finding what I think is the balance point. For the last 12-15 years the republicans have moved so far to the right that they abandoned me, I didn't abandon them. The democrats moved significantly to the center under Clinton. Obama has not gone far left, despite what some claim. He annoys the far left because he leans to the center.

So I tend to support the democrats right now. It wasn't always that way, I voted for Reagan and Bush 41 and was happy with them. I may be able to support republicans again if they ever become less ideological, more pragmatic, and move back toward the center, where most Americans stand.

8. red55

No, he was right when he told you that the only people upset about this are people who wouldn't vote for Obama anyway. They really have to reach to find something to acccuse him of failing.

9. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Is he winning? If so how?

10. red55

Don't answer a question with a question. Answer mine first.