Obama's Approval Rating Hits 60% in New Poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, May 11, 2011.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Interesting. Please elaborate.

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Sure, he did. Like when he said that he wasn't really that worried about OBL only about 5 months post-9/11? Or when he closed the CIA's Osama unit in 2005, right before OBL built his new house in Pakistan? Yeah, let's shower W with all the credit for this victory.

Keep dreamin'. McCain & Palin made one of the worst tickets imaginable. Kerry/Edwards could have beaten them, and they were too dull to defeat your hero.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I would not vote for Obama for a million bucks! Well maybe a million and one:)

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I would vote for a republican if you gave me a million dollars. screw the rest of the country i just made a million. see I already sound like a Republican.

5. Cajun Sensation

You're an idiot if you wouldn't vote for Obama for a million dollars. You could vote for him for $1 and it wouldn't matter....he's not gonna win your state anyway, so it's free money no matter what way you look at it.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

cajun sensation is correct. obviously, for the overwhleming majority of people, time spent voting is a waste of time. i can vote republican till i am blue and new york wont go red. waste of time i could be spending drinking.

7. Contained Chaos

That reminds me of a picture that I saw a while back. Some Texan (go figure) had some big-ass SUV with a giant mural painted on the rear windows that read "You voted for Obama? Thanks a lot, as$hole!" The first thing that I thought of was how eager I would be to ask that moron if he had ever heard of the electoral college. For crying out loud, TX has one county that is blue, and about 96,000 that are red.

8. Cajun Sensation

Conversely, I'm sure there were many that came out to vote against him b/c he was half black. That works both ways.

9. Cajun Sensation

The blue county must be Travis County.

10. Contained Chaos

And you were surprised by this? Furthermore, can you blame them?

Regardless, that didn't win him the election, as you insisted. See above discussion about the electoral college.

Didn't they have record voter turnouts nationwide for that election? My voting site had insane lines, too. However, I don't think that I saw a single black person there.