Obama's Memorial Day Weekend

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUGradin99, May 26, 2010.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Ahhh, a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. Not much going on so may as well relax with the family back "home" in Chicago. Perfect time for a vacation. We'll head out there on Thursday.

What? Soemthing is going on down on the coast? Ok, allright, I'll make a quick trip down there on Friday to get some camera time. But I need to get right back to Chicago though. Vacation beckons me! We're all so homesick!

I also hear there's some ceremony going on in Arlington National Cemetary on Memorial Day. Ain't no big thing though. Just laying a wreath at the tomb of some unknown soldier. Nah, think I'll just stay home in Chicago with my family. I think I'll just go and show my face at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Chicago. Besides, Joe can easily take care of that wreath in Arlington.

Arizona? Huh? What!? That will have to wait until I get back. Whatever is going on down there. I can tell you now though. Whatever they're doing, I don't like it. Even though I don't even know what it is yet.

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Definitely the wrong time for vacation

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah i agree, if he wants to vacation, he should take his kids and wife, put on some old clothes, and bring his ass down to South Louisiana and start cleaning some damn oil up. Would probably be good for his 2 daughters.

4. LSUGradin99

Obama today - "Nobody is more upset than me."

Comment made while at a fund raiser in California for Senator Barbara Boxer.......

5. LaSalleAve

upset about what?

6. LSUGradin99

Guess it wasn't that obvious.... Oil rig disaster.

7. LaSalleAve

i just wanted to be sure, what a douchebag. He has no freaking clue what upset is. and until his sorry ass is down there helping, he needs to shut the **** up.

8. clair

clair Rockets

He's made headlines in the past 72 hours twice about his thoughts on basketball.

Just sayin'.

Had our past president talked about the Yankees and Red Sox after Katrina or 9/11, people would have been pretty pissed.

Again, just sayin'.

9. LaSalleAve

I hated Bush as president but you are exactly right.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

What an egocentric azzhole! Does he really think he's more upset than the families of the 11 people who got killed? Than Billy Nungesser, or the thousands of fishermen who may be looking at the end of their way of life?