oberservations from the game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Feb 23, 2003.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

The paid att. was 15,200 or something like that but their was more like 16000 their because students did like i did and just went in another door after they wouldn't let us in. The atmosphere was amazing wish every game was like that!

Ok first off I think we have a better all around team than tenn. but they are more discplined and rebound much better. The second chance points is what killed us today. They only out rebounded us on the off. end 14-10, but the difference was they made their second chance points un like us. Overall we got out rebounded 42-29. THIS CAN"T HAPPEN. If we want to win the tourny we have to rebound better. From where I was standing we looked like we had taller players then them, but I could be wrong, the difference was they boxed out we didn't and almost all of our off. rebounds were long bounces off the iron. They crashed the board after they shot and we didn't. That was the only thing that bothered me about the game. I hope we can improve on this. Other then that the game was one of the best b-ball games I have ever seen and was far and above anyone I've been to as far as excitement.