Obligatory NBA Season Thread 2012-2013

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 30, 2012.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I hate Lebron a little less, now I hate /despise Wade.
    Lakers win it in 7 and Kobe retires this year.
    Harden trade stupidest thing in a long time in this league
    Glad to see Stern retiring in 2014.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Glad you started this. I began one earlier but didn't finish. I wanted to know how much is the nba season pass or whatever. I made a decision before the nfl season bc I knew the saints would suck, to be an nba fan this season besides the playoffs.

Clearly the heat wins the east minus Lebron injury but I of course want to see anthony Davis on the local club. Will this shit be blacked out like MLB?

I'm really eager to watch Nash with the lake show once Kobe goes 5 mins wo touching the ball at times. This is going to be compelling.

I am also eager to see Garnett slam ray Allen into the 3rd row at some point tonight.

Okc didn't really have a choice. Harden wanted to start. They did well maximizing their return given the situation.

Suddenly I'm an nba expert. My apologies.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

One of you dickbags should start a fantasy NBA league. If you did, I would consider joining it.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

first dont ever buy the Season Pass its a scam, basketball is always on TV and you would only need it if you're a Wizards and kings fan. But they are going to put New Orleans on tv every chance they get.

the Heat have no size, but they will win the East because Chicago or NY wont challenge them. However, this is 82 games, not 62.
    Nash will be good with the Lakers, he will really help Kobe, just watch young one.
    I really dont like Ray Allen, he was complaining about not liking a guy because they made him the guy and complained about his minutes, only to go into a situation where he isnt a starter and will play 15 minutes a night if that.
    OKC had a choice, play this season or half of the season, see what is out there during the season and then trade him for a big man.

5. tirk

Oh I know papa san, Nash could get me 2 buckets a night he's so good. Of course he will get the rock to Kobe but especially gasol I would guess. Nash will lead the league in assists. Rondo 2nd.

I'll predict Brooklyn has more wins than the Knicks. They are better wo amare anyhow who is a black hole.

Agree on Allen. He was being a baby but ended up where he's gonna get tons of open looks.

Okc didn't want to end up with a Dwight Howard situation where they were stuck getting nothing. They got 12 pts, two first rd picks and a 2nd. And another player I forget who.

I'll pick the lakers over the lebrons in the finals due to their crazy size, nash and the colorado rapist.

Yeah I know games are on a lot and I'm thinking cox has the hornets and I have directv. So that would suck. I'll have to check.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

Brooklyn will be on the tv every other game and they will lose 46 out of 82 games or more. The knicks will be horrible but they will be better than the Nets.
    The Lakers only crutch is that god awful coach they have. Mike Brown couldnt win or motivate LBJ he is terrible.

7. tirk

Keep your anti black sentiment to yourself btw.

Let's bet on Knicks and nets win totals. I'll take the nets even though I know knicks are predicted to have more. Doesn't matter what it is. Just for interest in the 2 shitty teams. I say the nets win 46 not lose 46. Knicks will win 42.

Okc still win 60 and finish first in the west.

*most of my opinions are based on jalen roses opinions.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

thats a bet, the knicks will win 50
    you might want to stop listening to Jalen Rose.

9. tirk

Oh that wasn't a part of what I was referring. I just came up,with that myself. Which may explain the position.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

if the nets win 35 games i will be surprised.