Obligatory NBA Season Thread 2012-2013

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 30, 2012.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

exactly, they can forget it. The Lakers problems are on defense and D'Antoni cant spell defense.

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Kobe never win another game again, his arrogance is nauseating also a matter of time before he and Howard are pissed at each other if they continue to lose.....should be an interesting Soap Opera. Jackson seems to be the only coach who can keep these giant egos in check, well except maybe Tirks.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Settle down sensitive shallow Hal.

I figured it would break down with zen master. Seemed his demands were Kobe esque which isn't surprising. I didn't want to see him back anyhow. I wanted svg over Howard again but alas, it was not to be. Diva Kobe can't be too happy about dantoni. Or at least shouldn't be.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

I love Kobe because he wants to win. Id be mad as well with no Phil Jackson on the sideline, but it was ridiculous for Phil to ask not to travel to away games.

5. tirk

Didn't he have that in the last part of his last contract. Maybe I'm thinking of roger clemens fat ass.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

lol no Phil went to away games, but shit thats half the season with an assistant coach.

7. tirk

I thought at the end but thats just my terrible memory esp with bball.

8. tigerchick46

No doubt Kobe is an assassin late in games, I just can't stand all his smirks and greater than thou giggling attitude, reminds me of Joe Biden.......I love the way KG goes about his business, D wade too.....sorta liking Lebron lately seems like he's maturing some. Another coach that seems to manage ego's well and getting all to play as a team is The coach from Duke, he's done a great job with the Olympic players....I won't even try to spell his name.....coach Krzyetchazzzskis or whatever.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

KG and DWade are dicks and you should see that. Lebron has changed a lot. But my favorite player is Kevin Durant, very unassuming, he just plays the game and works hard at it.
    No doubt Kobe is a dick, but he has never pretended to be anyone else.

10. tigerchick46

I just like KG being so hard nosed, he doesn't seem to change, hardnosed on and off the court......D Wade seems like a good guy but who really knows.......Durant is awesome as well! Love his attitude, forgot about him.