Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Obversations of this upcoming bowl game by the fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Dec 29, 2013.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Doubt I'll be dancing, but a win gives Les another 10 win season and positive momentum going into NSD. A bama loss would be icing on the cake.
    northernvatiger and gyver like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Dude, you really aint right you know that? In fact a VERY long way from it. Crazy mofo
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC Freshman

just another to add to the old special collection, eh Tiga?
  4. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Turned down for what!!!???

Corn-holing .. thats the game with the little bags of corn being tossed into the wooden frame with the three cut-out holes in it right? LOL!
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Yeah but thats a long ways from what that coullion was talking about
    lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I haven't been able to get excited about playing Iowa. I am anxious to see how well Anthony Jennings plays after having a month to prepare as the #1 QB
    gyver and LSUDad like this.
  7. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

This game is huge, I know a shit ton of Hawkeye fans, I went to HS the sole LSU guy in Hawkeye country. I made $100 from our Safety Coord. at work when we stomped the Illini. This game and a great performance would go a looong way in swaying some on the fence recruits we're looking at. I'm predicting a break out game for a mobile Jennings, and our stud receiving squad. Watch for some big Dural/Jennings hook ups.
  8. lsutygr69

lsutygr69 Senior Member

Glad to see you are excited. Sorry to say I can't get there. I think I am more excited about the wings and the beer I will have than the game. I am sure I will get into it since I will go watch it.
  9. furduknfish

furduknfish Goldmember

Riiiiiight.
  10. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

Could be worse, LSU could've missed out on going bowling. As long as LSU has a game left to play i'm excited. Going to be a long 9 months before we see LSU line up again.