OC Doug Nussmeier Hired by Michigan?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Jan 8, 2014.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

LOL exactly what my timeline looked like.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Pretty much... these douchebags will print any damn thing hoping some soul with a breath will listen to what they say. Fucking dumb asses... these guys need a clue.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

And the dominoes continue to fall for the gumps. I've seen a lot of them act like this is no huge loss for them, and that they won't hardly miss a beat. This guy has put two of the best offenses in their program's history on the field, but they don't seem to let that cloud their delusion. It's hard for me to understand why he was basically run out of town. Their offense was not the problem this year. Not at all. Perhaps he didn't want to give saban the control that he wants.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Word is nick wants to run the spread. Not sure he has recruited that way though so if true, could be an issue.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yeah, that's not something you just wake up and decide to do one day. You've got to have the personnel and the personality (a lack of conservatism). It's not something you can do all half-cocked, like we did (or tried to do) with Crowton.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

All he's said is he wants the offense to play faster. There's been no mention of going to a HUNH as some have suggested or going to a spread offense like suggested here.

You've hit the nail on the head as the reason these stories lack validity. The skill on offense isn't for either of those two schemes.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Call Salle butter cuz he's on a roll.

cajdav1 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

LOL TideFans has a discussion about and are happy of the possibility of Lame Kiffin coming to Ttown... LOL I hope it happens, the longer he's there as an OC the longer it will take to bring that program back.

shane0911 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nick has to be smart enough to know that this just won't work. With that, God I hope his hubris clouds his judgment and he makes the hire

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I'm not paid to coach the team, or hire assistants, but that has nothing to do with my opinion on Kiffin.

I do have to ask a question here Shane. What makes you say "this just won't work?"

When I look at this, and try to do so objectively, for every pro I come across there's a con. As example, I look at his tenure at USC as head coach and see the results on the field in terms of wins and losses. There's a con considering he was the play-caller. Then I have to consider they were working with less than 55 on scholly and that group was decimated by injury.