OC Wish list

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Bengal11, Jan 12, 2011.

1. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

And I like this plan. I would like for LSU to have a balanced offense with more "Ace" and I Formations personally. Doesn't mean we will cancel out the shotgun formation all together. I like to see the shotgun but really don't like seeing it our #1 priorty.

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Someone told me that Jimmy Ott said Kragthorpe was the choice and will be announced soon. Not really a reliable source...

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Bhelm pointed that out earlier, and I heard Ott say it this morning as well. Who knows. I heard Kragthorpe last week but also, who knows. Nothing is a done deal until the ink is signed.

4. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Man I'd be real happy with this, and you are spot on with the recruiting, as usual. I'm not really worried about who Miles hires for OC, I trust that he is well qualified to make the decision and he has more vested in this decision than the fans do. I'm just looking forward to seeing these recruits suit up and be put in a position to succeed! I think we're in good hands!:milesmic::geauxtige

I only have one concern- time management! :shock:

5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Landry also said Krag was the front runner (way out in front) ....the two sides are just ironing out the details. Now if they his a snag during the "ironing out" of details is what remains to be seen. I have a feeling if a snag does occur...it will be BG or Studs job.

6. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Matt Moscona said it was down to 2 candidates. Did anyone catch who those 2 are?

7. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

yep

both guys from the Cards

8. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Sanford & Kragthorpe then? :LSU231:

9. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Saban runs bama's D. Peterson runs TCU's D. A few other Coaches run either their O or D, depending on their expertise. Miles running his O is fine with me. He put up points at OSU.

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

wow, this is good news, i suppose. definitely prefer an experienced OC. wish i could think of him beyond his HCing time - they were so bad. i know he was ULs OC prior to that when they were rock'n roll'n, but man his HC tenure sure leaves a bad taste. hopefully, he was meant to be an OC and will be what this offense needs, if hired.