Odell

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 15, 2020.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Exactly

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I agree, the ass slap was really a nothing much and you could say that again, by doing so, he was doing that for his own attention.

I just watched the Aaron Hernandez (fuck florida) thing on Netflix and a small part of his deal was the cover ups and lack for accountability. He was never held accountable for the "little" things he did which is almost permission for doing bigger things. Players who cross lines get that.

Odell just HAS to be the fuckin MC everywhere, every time and I don't know if he is a cancer to a locker room, but man he can sure fuck up a good party on someone else's behalf making it about himself. Wherever he goes, he is gonna be that turd diving into the punchbowl.

Sadly, good or bad, here is an entire thread dedicated just to him. The spot light remains on him. Fuckin ass, I always thought Landry was the better of the two...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    furduknfish and kcal like this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Odell is a passionate LSU fan and he went over the top celebrating a dream season. This is all overblown by the drive-by MSM media & the drive-by social media. It's much ado about not much. Now, what was this Barney Fife security guard doing harassing our players when they're trying to celebrate? Obviously a 'Bama fan - let's make sure he's in no position to harass our player's after winning next year's NC. GEAUX Tigers!

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

or maybe someone trying to do his job? let's don't go overboard persecuting the security guard...maybe he's trying not to get fired over something that shouldn't have happened on his watch

didit likes this.
  5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

And crediting him for the young players that are more attracted to play at LSU because of Odell Beckham Jr.

6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Agree, odell has a special place here. But he is getting to be on the higher end of the AB scale. Athletes and the ultra rich need a reckoning, law should be blind.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No you can do that.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Cleveland Browns reporting OBJ had successful surgery this morning. What's the name for the surgical procedure where one's head is removed from one's ass?

9. didit

didit Veteran Member

cranial anal-ectomy...

65Grad, shane0911 and mctiger like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member