Offense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by swac02, Oct 30, 2009.

1. swac02

swac02 Veteran Member

Good job Offense against Auburn on stopping the pass rush, now we have to open lanes for our running backs. I think it would make a big difference if we put Holiday and Shepard one on one with Linebackers sort of like use them like TE'S, linebackers would have to drop back in coverage to cover them, linebackers wouldn't be able to cover that type of speed while going backward. Our Big wideouts will have their corners covered, with our wideouts speed the Saftys will have to commit causing a deep threat scenario. This will take pressure off our offensive line to open those lanes and just let our big backs take charge. If they do blitz Shepard and Holiday will be there for the pickings take your choice JJ big gainer everytime .:eek:ldskule::tigereye:

2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I think many here agree with you that Holiday and Shepard int he backfield = danger. I do know they have it in the playbook, it's just a matter of pulling the pin on that grenade at this point.

3. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

With CLM, it will all be about timing. I can't wait until the gloves REALLY come off:milesmic:

4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I don't think the "gloves" are being kept on. If so, certainly they would've hit the mat against Florida.