Official 2015 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 5, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

And who said that you were, oh wait, that was me.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

May as well go on and finish the story, you know you were going to do it anyway.

Brian and LSUDad like this.
  3. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

Well, glad Jonathon Taylor (DT) didn't come to LSU...not that he was ever a high priority in the class. 24/7 doesn't have him with an LSU offer for 2015 class, Rivals does. Anyway, didn't last long with the crimson ripple did he. Exact same problem that he had with GA before also being booted from their squad.

"Taylor was arrested and charged with one count of domestic violence third degree assault and one count of domestic violence three degree criminal mischief Saturday evening, according to a Tuscaloosa Police Department media release.

Taylor, 21, enrolled at Alabama in January as an early enrollee from Copiah-Lincoln (Miss.) Community College after being dismissed from the University of Georgia. He was also arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault and family violence while at Georgia, although the charges against him are still pending"

LSUDad likes this.
  4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

LSU compliance wouldn't even let the staff entertain the idea of offering him. Given how much athletic potential he has I would assume we would of at least given it a shot at him had that not been the case.

5. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

Good info....apparently Rivals (lists him with an LSU offer) didn't get the memo but you and 24/7 did. I thought I remembered some rumor at the time that even though the guy had made both an unofficial and official visit to LSU, that it was very unclear that LSU would seriously recruit him. Not a last couple of weeks for the crimson ripple....Grant fired as BB coach, this Taylor episode after only 2 months there, and Geno Smith the senior secondar player with his 2nd DWI.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

If you ever want to make it to the League, domestic abuse is not the red flags you want attached to your background..

cajdav1 and LSUDad like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Those guys should smoke a joint and chill before they hit their girlfriends.

Brian likes this.
  8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Just not right before the NFL Draft.

Sincerely,
    Randy Gregory

LSUDad likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Shheesh, how long could this list be? Far as I know they all get drafted anyway. What did ol @LSUDad say? You can play football or you cant.

LSUDad likes this.
  10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

You've been using too many of my sayings lately.

cajdav1 likes this.