Official 2016 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by EyeoftheTiger 2015, Feb 17, 2015.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I've got a bald peeing hammer.

2. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

Where exactly is LSU football being discussed? I just pointed out where you hijacked the thread and you did. I thought the "Lucy 5 Cents Psychology" thread was an excellent suggestion since you and some other off topic posters don't mind assigning motivations to people you don't even know. And I'm the know-it-all, huh? :rolleyes: That is hilarious!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  3. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

I have no idea what Red knows or doesn't know about LSU sports....recruiting specifically. That would actually require an on topic post about such by him. So far,. I have read about 10 of his posts....0 about LSU recruiting which is supposed to be this board's subject matter. So far it has been about my putting people on IGNORE even though the tool is obviously here to do that (so not exactly a radical concept) and motivations about why people post. I must admit Sigmund Freud would find this interesting info but doubt Les Miles would get much useful info out of this.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yeah yeah yeah, here is the thing, it's supposed to be fun. Back around the same time our good friend @tigerchick46 came on board there was another chic that joined. I don't know if they know each other, doubt it, because they couldn't be more different. Tirk, tiga, myself a few others all tried to have fun with her and she went 0 to bitch in .5 of a post. I told her she wouldn't last long and while I don't think she was banned, she just couldn't lighten up enough to have fun.

Relax homie, someone challenges something you say don't call them an idiot, make them look like one. If a thread derails, roll with it. Lots of fun and some of our very best content happens during an epic derail. @LSUDad will always be around to get us BOT.

Bottom line, quit taking ANY of this shit so serious. Its a bunch of kids on a football team lead by a coach with a head full of water and NONE of us really know come er from sic um.

You do what you want. Just my .02

LSUpride123, mctiger, didit and 2 others like this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I remember her. She was pretty fond of Tiga if I recall.

6. shane0911

"She" is still here and she wouldn't go near @lsutiga for case of the finest bourbon.

7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Not Tigerchick, the other one. Name escapes me. She and that kayak guy were always goin at it too I think.

8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Three more cents and you get to relax on the imaginary couch and talk about your childhood.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

That damn Peppermint Patty bitch is always in the way

Brian likes this.
  10. Brian

Brian Founding Member

She's the cockblocking bff. No one was getting near Lucy with her around.

No wonder Linus made out with his blanket.